Recent

Author Topic: Component IDE Interface  (Read 5775 times)

JimKueneman

Component IDE Interface
« on: July 21, 2010, 07:13:13 am »
Hi,

1) Where is the Menu designer source code?  I am porting my components and requires a specialized popup menu designer. I need to understand how to interface with the object inspector.

2) Is there a hook to create the equivalent of a Delphi IDE wizard to create basic project files?  I guess it would reside in the list along with Application, Program, Console Application, Library, Custom Program, etc.

Thanks,
Jim
www.mustangpeak.net

JD

Re: Component IDE Interface
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 07:39:14 am »
   1) .... I am porting my components and requires a specialized popup menu designer. I need to understand how to interface with the object inspector.

Jim
www.mustangpeak.net

About time! I'm a fan of your work & I love your UltraExplorer application. Unfortunately, I don't have the answers you need but please don't give up. I'd love to see Lazarus versions of your components & applications.
Windows (10, 7) - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2, Delphi

Indy 10.6 series; mORMot; Zeos 7.3; SQLite, Firebird, PostgreSQL & MariaDB; VirtualTreeView 5.5.3 R1

theo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 09:53:31 am »

JimKueneman

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 03:00:07 am »
About time! I'm a fan of your work & I love your UltraExplorer application. Unfortunately, I don't have the answers you need but please don't give up. I'd love to see Lazarus versions of your components & applications.

Don't get too excited this is just to convert some of EasyNSE so I can have 64 Bit shell extensions again.

Did you read this?
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Extending_the_IDE

No, that looks like it should get me started.

Jim

TinyPortal © 2005-2018