Forum > General

Indy components disappear when project opened again

(1/1)

DanNineOne:
I have a project with one form, on this form are many things, amongst them are the following indy components; TidFTP, TidHTTP, TidPOP3, TidSMTP and TidTelnet.
When I save my project and close the IDE then the next time I open the projects I see that the pop3, smtp and telnet have vanished while the http has moved to the top left corner of the form.
the only one that seems fine is the ftp

A tMainMenu and tActionList also disappear.v

I see this in part of the definition of the form...
    ActionList1: TActionList;
    FTP: TIdFTP;
    HTTP: TIdHTTP;
    Icons: TImageList;
    MainMenu: TMainMenu;
    POP3: TIdPOP3;
    SMTP: TIdSMTP;
    Telnet: TIdTelnet;
Most of these components however aren't visible in the editor.

How do I get them to stay there?

BTW, when I look at the lfm file for this form there is no trace of these components existing at all

(Win7 64 bit, 64 bit proccessor, 64 bit laz, compiling to 64 bit)<--- just to make things clear, it's all 64 bit (will this make a difference?)

JuhaManninen:

--- Quote from: DanNineOne on May 16, 2010, 03:56:41 pm ---(Win7 64 bit, 64 bit proccessor, 64 bit laz, compiling to 64 bit)<--- just to make things clear, it's all 64 bit (will this make a difference?)

--- End quote ---

At least there is issue :
#16252: Foating point type error under win64 when reading/writing property file ...

Float type properties cause problems with a 64 bit processor. Do any of the components on your form have float properties?

Juha

DanNineOne:

--- Quote from: JuhaManninen on May 16, 2010, 06:52:41 pm ---Float type properties cause problems with a 64 bit processor. Do any of the components on your form have float properties?

--- End quote ---

No, none of the components on my form have float type properties.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version