Recent

Author Topic: ActiveSync/Mobile Device  (Read 11383 times)

mmikac

ActiveSync/Mobile Device
« on: May 13, 2010, 10:39:25 pm »
How can I access Mobile Device (as seen in Windows Explorer when device is connected and registered with ActiveSync)? I would like to access all the folders on it as all other folders/disk in my system.

Is that possible and how?

(I need it to develop desktop based admin app for my mobile apps created for WinCE with Lazarus - I need it in order to upload data on the device (not storage card))

Lazarususer6789

Re: ActiveSync/Mobile Device
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 03:55:01 pm »
Maybe it could put text files on the pc and the windows ce and
the pc could update the text file on windows ce and
the windows ce could update the text file on PC
and the lazarus apps could read it
OR SEND THRU THE INTERNET
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 03:56:41 pm by Lazarususer6789 »

felipemdc

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 05:36:53 pm »
You need to use the Remote Application API from Microsoft:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa920177.aspx

rapi.dll is installed when you install the ActiveSync application and it is used, for example, by the GNU Debugger to debug applications in the device from the computer.

You may need to convert the rapi headers yourself or search the internet if there are already header translations for FPC or for Delphi

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »
Hello, First excuseme for "refloat" this post. But I found a Delphi translate of the Rapi.dll.

Here: http://www.pocketpcfaq.com/developer/faq/RAPI.html#4

I going to transalate to Lazarus, If someone wants contribue, is welcome. Also if someone did it, please tell me (better to to all forum).

/BlueIcaro

Laksen

• J-Software
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 07:40:40 pm »
There's already a conversion w32rapi.pp(http://fpc.freedoors.org/fpcbuild-2.2.0/demo/wince/testemu/w32rapi.pp)

It would probably be smart to include it with the official fpc distribution though

DirkS

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 02:19:25 am »
What about the rapi unit (rapi.pp / rapitypes.pp) that's part of FPC (located in packages\winceunits\src)?

The source on pocketpcfaq seems to be pretty much the same as FPC's rapi unit...

Gr.
Dirk.

BlueIcaro

• Blog personal
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 01:35:41 pm »
What about the rapi unit (rapi.pp / rapitypes.pp) that's part of FPC (located in packages\winceunits\src)?

The source on pocketpcfaq seems to be pretty much the same as FPC's rapi unit...

Gr.
Dirk.

I think so, I was looking the w32rapi, and I Think it's not complete translate. And it has a reference to rapi.h, which I think is a C Header, because I didn't find it, on muy fpc folder.

/BlueIcaro

TinyPortal © 2005-2018