Forum > Lazarus

How to Buy the Lazarus Book

<< < (2/5) > >>

sprog:
We should comile a list of people and email address to notify when the book is available in English.

felipemdc:
You can send such a list to me in private message and then I'll let you know when the english version is ready.

TurboRascal:
But who will compile that list?
Here, I'm interested too...

DonaldShimoda:

--- Quote from: felipemdc on May 07, 2010, 10:01:01 am ---You can send such a list to me in private message and then I'll let you know when the english version is ready.

--- End quote ---

Felipe, when the english version is ready i want to help translating it to spanish. Theres place for it?

I love to start now but i dont get a word of germany.

felipemdc:

--- Quote from: DonaldShimoda on June 06, 2010, 11:05:33 pm ---Felipe, when the english version is ready i want to help translating it to spanish. Theres place for it?

I love to start now but i dont get a word of germany.

--- End quote ---

Well, sure, but first you should verify how many potential buyers would exist for this translated version to see if it is viable. Then you should start talking to the new editor.

Also consider before you start the amount of time required for such a task. I think that a full translation should take about 1 month of full-time work. It really is a much greater task then one initially thinks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version