Recent

Author Topic: Delphi 2010 Ribbon Controls to Lazarus Ribbon Controls translation help!!!  (Read 17620 times)

Hydexon

After of the heavy development i created my own ribbon controls!- office 2007 style, but only works in Delphi 2010 and depends of XPMap, ActnList, ActnManager and CustomizeDlg Units and doesn't exists in the LCL. and I have not enough knowledge of the LCL!. If you have deep knowledge of the LCL please we need your help and this component will be GNU GPL.

If you want the sources (Delphi 2010) can download here at bottom of this message. The Dependencies units i upload in other time, thanks!.

P.S: I Sorry for my bad english!  :)
Lazarus 1.0.4 Stable - FPC 2.6.0 - gtk2 | Linux Mint 14 Nadia | GNOME Shell 3.6.2 - Awesome | Intel x86 | HP Mini 1020-LA Netbook (old)
Lazarus 2.0.2 Stable - FPC 3.0.2 - Windows | Lenovo IdeaPad Y

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
Question: Do you create it from scratch or converting from Delphi one?
this component will be GNU GPL.
That would violate LCL license (LGPL) AFAIK.
The Dependencies units i upload in other time, thanks!
Are you going to give Delphi units? DON'T!!! Delphi already gave enough troubles due to code plagiarism (which I believe is just a black campaign for fpc) some time ago.

LazaruX

• Lazarus original cheetah.The cheetah doesn't cheat
View this http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,6657.0.html

I have created another template form, much better than the one posted there while ago. I will post here the new one as soon I am done with it. Its made using simple controls. TButton, TImage, TPanel, so it should work everywhere

JD

View this http://lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,6657.0.html

I have created another template form, much better than the one posted there while ago. I will post here the new one as soon I am done with it. Its made using simple controls. TButton, TImage, TPanel, so it should work everywhere

I'll be waiting for you with bated breath.  :D
Windows - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe),
Linux Mint - Lazarus 2.1/FPC 3.2 (built using fpcupdeluxe)

mORMot; Zeos 8; SQLite, PostgreSQL & MariaDB; VirtualTreeView

Hydexon

I'm just trying to create a multiplatform installer in Lazarus and I need a good user interface similar to InstallAware Studio Admin (Fuck that).

And sorry for the violation of the license of Lazarus. I deslikes reading largeeee Licenses is very boring. I'am in heavy Fight to decide write the installer in Delphi or Lazarus!.

And Sorry BPSoftware, But the Ribbon Example is not very intuitive for me.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 11:18:43 pm by crixersoft »
Lazarus 1.0.4 Stable - FPC 2.6.0 - gtk2 | Linux Mint 14 Nadia | GNOME Shell 3.6.2 - Awesome | Intel x86 | HP Mini 1020-LA Netbook (old)
Lazarus 2.0.2 Stable - FPC 3.0.2 - Windows | Lenovo IdeaPad Y

LuizAmérico

It's important that you answer the LeleDumbo question:

Do you create it from scratch or converting from Delphi one?

If was created from scratch, create a google code project with modified lgpl license that i will help you

bangfauzan

@ crixersoft: Just upload the Dependencies units, thks.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018