--- Code: --- procedure TFRQcent.ZVDateTimePicker1CloseUp(Sender: TObject);
begin
  inicio := formatdatetime('yyyy.mm.dd hh:nn', zvdatetimepicker1.DateTime);
end;           
--- End code ---

how I can fix this?

thanks

Zoran:
I just downloaded this morning's Lazarus snapshot and the problem appeared. This is really unpleasent surprise. I can confirm the problem you described. They must have changed something during last three days, it works perfectly with Lazarus build from last friday.

I'll try to locate the problem and see if I can find the workaround for this. I hope to fix it quickly.

Zoran:
The native LCL's DateEdit control doesn't work either...
Something is obviously wrong in svn trunk...

I reported the problem on bug tracker (http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=16301).  I expect this to be solved in the SVN.
So far I will not try searching for problem in my code (ZVDateTimePicker), I'll wait for Lazarus developers' response on this.

There is something buggy in latest svn, please install older Lazarus version untill this is solved.

luk2009:
thanks for the info
in version 0.9.28 with Ubuntu I have no such problem
the problem only occurs in my version 0.9.29 snapshop of 19.04.2010 in Windows  7

I want to know if I can install the previous snapshop because I have some saved on my pc

Zoran:

--- Quote from: luk2009 on April 20, 2010, 11:18:50 am ---thanks for the info
in version 0.9.28 with Ubuntu I have no such problem
the problem only occurs in my version 0.9.29 snapshop of 19.04.2010 in Windows  7

I want to know if I can install the previous snapshop because I have some saved on my pc

--- End quote ---

Yes, the problem is caused obviously by some very recent changes, I have here (at work) version from 13. april where it works perfectly, but I know that at home I had no problem and I know that snapshot is not older than friday (16. april).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version