Recent

Author Topic: Error on compile  (Read 8002 times)

ciccio-s

Error on compile
« on: April 05, 2010, 11:16:19 am »
hi to all,
i have maked a mini application with dbgrid, zconnection, zquery and zupdateSql all linked on sqlite DB.
I have compiled it for Win32/i386 and all work fine.
i have compiled it for Wince and it make 3 error on printerdlgs:

Code: [Select]
C:\lazarus\components\printers\printersdlgs.pp(42,14) Error: Forward declaration not solved "TPageSetupDialog.Execute:Boolean;"
C:\lazarus\components\printers\printersdlgs.pp(51,14) Error: Forward declaration not solved "TPrinterSetupDialog.Execute:Boolean;"
C:\lazarus\components\printers\printersdlgs.pp(58,14) Error: Forward declaration not solved "TPrintDialog.Execute:Boolean;"
C:\lazarus\components\printers\printersdlgs.pp(27,70) Hint: Unit "OSPrinters" not used in PrintersDlgs
C:\lazarus\components\printers\printersdlgs.pp(145) Fatal: There were 3 errors compiling module, stopping

how i can compile the project without that error?

thanks in advance. ;)

ciccio-s

Re: Error on compile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 08:32:28 am »
some news, i have create a new project without zeoslib and now it compile, but when i open the DB on pda it give an error on open sqlite3.dll, but the dll is in the directory of the program., why that? thanks...

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 10:01:07 am »
but when i open the DB on pda it give an error on open sqlite3.dll, but the dll is in the directory of the program., why that? thanks...
put it under %WINDIR%\system32 or with lazarus.exe. Lazarus required it to modify database at design time.

ciccio-s

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:41 am »
but when i open the DB on pda it give an error on open sqlite3.dll, but the dll is in the directory of the program., why that? thanks...
put it under %WINDIR%\system32 or with lazarus.exe. Lazarus required it to modify database at design time.
thanks leledumbo but if i compile for win32 it all ok, on pda the sqlite3.dll it's not found but is in the directory.

ciccio-s

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 10:52:29 am »
another news,
if i have tried a new project wit sqliteDatasource, and if i compile for wince my pda return message like this:
project1.exe is not a pda application (i traduct from italian).

another try, if i delete the dll from system32 dir the problem is it for windows too...

thanks for the patience...

ciccio-s

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 02:56:36 pm »
for all: I DO IT!.

i have downloaded from svn germesorder and used the dll for arm included in the project and now work on pda. now i have a lot of night without sleep but it's really good :D

p.s.
if need help no problem, ask me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018