Forum > Lazarus

Lazarus trunk problem - projecs can't compile if path contains special chars

<< < (2/2)

marcov:

--- Quote from: Sasa Zeman on January 30, 2010, 10:42:54 am ---Of course, however if this proposed solution works, it may help for large percent of cases...

Anyway, I simply cannot believe that such elementary bug exist in "stable" FPC 2.4.0...

--- End quote ---

The recently found and fixed problems are all in the new (in 2.4.0) resource support, not in the rest which is stable.

The problem with the new resource support is the fact that Lazarus only started testing with it in afaik november 2009.

Paul Ishenin:
We started testing it earlier but lazarus developers did not test projects with > 256 lfm resources and with paths with spaces :)

lukasz.matuszewski:
I actually found a problem compiling zeosdbo 6.6.6 on windows which i worked around by changing path to path not containing special chars so i guess that problem is also in windows envirnoment :(

tatamata:
That's right! Me too...Could not install Zeosdbo...

marcov:

--- Quote from: Paul Ishenin on January 31, 2010, 02:38:29 pm ---We started testing it earlier but lazarus developers did not test projects with > 256 lfm resources and with paths with spaces :)

--- End quote ---

Afaik you fixed most of it while Joost, Marc and I were at HCC. Which is end october or begin november.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version