Forum > Options

Answer to Question: How to use CHM help?

<< < (2/5) > >>

SunyD:
JanRoza:
srUnknown, srInvalidFile, ... are definied in file:
c:\lazarus\components\chmhelp\packages\help\lhelpcontrol.pas

In my lhelpcore.pas (maybe yours too) staying:
line 114: uses LHelpControl;

Maybe you must install lhelpcontrolpkg.lpk package again.

On my lazarus are installed this packages (from step 2.,3. first post):
chmhelppkg.lpk
lhelpcontrolpkg.lpk

How to check if packages are installed?
Goto: [Menu>Package>Package Graph...]
And search on the leftside under [Loaded Packages]

SunyD:
picstart:
I had sigsegv-errror in summer. I started the programs after building from windows explorer or console.  Nextday i reinstalled lazarus.

There is no icon in help menu for lhelp.exe. Place the the cursor in source-editor on any word or in objectinspector in any cell then press [f1] key.

picstart:
Well Lhelp.exe will run outside of the lazarus IDE and will display the *.chm.
When running in the IDE it errors SIGSEGV ( the second one) if the file menu is accessed. I doesn't do this outside the IDE. The debugger is almost useless in the IDE since 26.2 (it can't be trusted). I have the paths set and the components are installed but bringing the cursor over a word and pressing f1 gives no help found message. Anyway congratulations to anyone who has the good fortune of actually having this help working.

dkjMusic:
Can anyone that has followed this guide in Linux and got chm help working tell me what I should put in the Databases Start Page, RTL Units, FCL Units, and LCL Units fields?

Thanks.

Leledumbo:

--- Quote ---Can anyone that has followed this guide in Linux and got chm help working tell me what I should put in the Databases Start Page, RTL Units, FCL Units, and LCL Units fields?

--- End quote ---
Err... the same on Windows?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version