Recent

Author Topic: problem with components  (Read 7667 times)

rodrigo

problem with components
« on: January 31, 2005, 11:22:58 pm »
I created one package with two components, compiled and installed with success in lazarus and when try put the component the lazarus return a dialog speaking:
error creating component:TLabeledMaskEdit. What can to be its ? :?:

Lightning

problem with components
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 11:35:33 am »
Well you must be doing something wrong, be patient and study your code, make small modifications and test them.
The future must be... Fast and OpenSource so...
Think Open and Lightning Fast!

rodrigo

Fixing the component
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 06:58:18 pm »
I correct the component and now its is put in form. But when double click on events the form and others components return: Error:source not found: <name of file of component compiled>. What is it ? :shock:

Lightning

problem with components
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 10:19:24 am »
This is working just fine here in Windows and Linux (double clicking, [...] clicking) all generate the event code without much problem, try updating from CVS, maybe you have an old version.
The future must be... Fast and OpenSource so...
Think Open and Lightning Fast!

Rodrigo

Result with tests on different users.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 08:09:07 pm »
I entered root in linux and installed the package of component in day and out login, entered other user and try use this package and the problem with double click showed. I enter root and tested in lazarus and its problem no occurred. Suggestions to problem ? :?:

rodrigo

problem was permission of access of user
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2005, 11:54:16 pm »
After tests i finally understand my errors stupids. It was permissions that need have read to user to the components and forms respond ok. :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2018