Recent

Author Topic: how to view the result of shell command in a form  (Read 5962 times)

hsbelli

how to view the result of shell command in a form
« on: August 13, 2009, 05:01:19 pm »
Hi, i use shell command to open firefox, but this open in a new windows. i need the firefox open into my form o in a tpanel, like a tbrowser in delphi. i try use gecko-sdk but not obtain a good result.
any idea?.
Thanks

Leledumbo

• Programming + Glam Metal + Tae Kwon Do = Me
Re: how to view the result of shell command in a form
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 02:34:08 pm »
i need the firefox open into my form o in a tpanel, like a tbrowser in delphi.
I don't think you can dock it just like that since it's an external program. Unless firefox outputs to standard output, I don't think it's achievable.

hsbelli

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 03:27:58 pm »
thanks for you reply.  Exists any way to view a url into a form o tpanel. like tbrowser of delphi?. The component Ipro is not sufficient, because i need view the url like a normal browser. any idea?, any example?.

thanks.
hernan

Phil

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 06:03:54 pm »
thanks for you reply.  Exists any way to view a url into a form o tpanel. like tbrowser of delphi?. The component Ipro is not sufficient, because i need view the url like a normal browser. any idea?, any example?.

thanks.
hernan

Sounds like you need a full-featured HTML viewer. I ported David Baldwin's HTML Components for Delphi to Lazarus. They still need to be debugged but if you're interested download this file and see what you can do:

http://web.fastermac.net/~MacPgmr/Lazarus/thtmlport_20090518.zip

Note that if you have Delphi you might install the Delphi version of these components (version 9.45 or higher) and see if this will do the job for you. If so, you might also want to contact some other forum readers who were at one time working on this port (I think it was Savage and bah).

Thanks.

-Phil

hsbelli

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 04:58:25 pm »
Hi, this components is very interesting. but really i need is view a web page wich contain ip camera or flash file.  Any other idea ?.
thanks.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018