Recent

Author Topic: CodeTyphon Ver 0.922 Beta  (Read 33960 times)

Lord_ZealoN

• http://lordzealon.com
Re: CodeTyphon Ver 0.922 Beta
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 11:43:03 am »
I like the fact the guy doing this doesn't want my cash, just like the Lazarus and FPC developers, and unlike the people advertising there $69 skinning plugins.

What do you do to pay your bills? If you pay your bills, with a restaurant, please, let me go to it, and dinner for free, thanks.

The people advertising 69$ skinning plugins, develop it, and live of the sales. If you dont like this, don't pay for it, develop it yourself, and if you don't have the skills, sorry for you. Saying things like this, is an insult to software developers thath lives from his work.

Some people like OpenSource, others, closed source, all options, are valid options, and must be respected. Oh! and OpenSource != Free

P.D.: Sorry for the offtopic, but I hate comments like this, criticizing the work of others, only because is not free.

Lord_ZealoN

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 11:51:55 am »
About the main topic, I think a description about what is it more clearly would be more proper than "Sorry Sir but, I don't have time for this...".

This answer is a fault of respect for the future potential users, then, if you don't have time to explain it, or not are a forum user, why you share with us here?

"Sorry Sir but, I don't have time to try it..."

OMG, Today I wake up wanting war :D  %)

audio2

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 03:00:36 pm »
hey zealon how old are you, 12?

you say

all options, are valid options, and must be respected.

Then you say

Sorry for the offtopic, but I hate comments like this, criticizing the work of others, only because is not free.

Anyone with a brain bigger than a very small pea, will understand that the word hate is inappropriate in light of current world events.

Plus I use Lazarus because I can not buy Delphi 7 , and choose not to use a pirated copy which we all know is easily available and free.
I am a software developer, I write software and SELL IT!
I would willingly pay for....
Lazarus and FPC
and Zeoslib

As for Skinning plugins, I wouldn't buy anything like that, I also wouldn't use it if it was free.
As I said earlier I was expressing an opinion. "You know the thing you said should be respected"

and finally.....

OMG, Today I wake up wanting war
Maybe I was mistaken about my assumption of your age.
Maybe your 6.

audio2

Paul Ishenin

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 04:31:22 pm »
Please stop that stream of invectives or I will close this topic at all.

Lord_ZealoN

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 04:33:56 pm »
Please stop that stream of invectives or I will close this topic at all.

I don't have nothing more to say, and we did too much noise.

My apologies.

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 12:31:05 pm »
I think this is just a case of miscommunication. Lets just give Sternas a chance to explain what CodeTyphon really is.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018