Forum > General

Daemon realization on Windows

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thaddy:
There is no way that it returns UTF8 strings, since it is part of FPC and not part of Lazarus.
It is Lazarus that mixes things up again with a half-hearted implementation of string as UTF8. Try to explicitly define the string type, either Ansi or UnicodeString, so AnsiString or UnicodeString. UTF8 is not a native string type to the compiler!

cdbc:
Hi
Could you /praysee/ get away with just using:
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Xxx.SomeUnicodeProperty:= UTF8Decode(SomeLazUtf8String);// &SomeLazUtf8String:= UTF8Encode(Xxx.SomeUnicodeProperty); edit: ...on the windows side ofc.
Regards Benny

Thaddy:
Especially on Windows, that would introduce another level of indirection, Benny.

Molochnik:
cdbc
Could you explain please the code?
As far as I see it the CreateService used in FPC is of an A-version which accepts Ansi strings which of course discregards all non european languages. So what can be done is only for european non English languages - to pass to UTF-8 strings Ansi strings with symbols of 128-255 code encoded in Windows non-Unicode code page.

Thaddy:
In this case you should ignore Benny's answer, as I explained to him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version