Forum > General

Lazarus can't compile and run any projets no error (Linux)

(1/1)

bbrx:
Hello,

I don't know why today I can't compile and run any project (even a simple), my system is Arch Linux (with Gnome 46), compilation says success but no executable file is created, see my captures.

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Bruno

TRon:

--- Quote from: bbrx on April 08, 2024, 05:36:59 pm ---I don't know why today I can't compile and run any project (even a simple), my system is Arch Linux (with Gnome 46), compilation says success but no executable file is created, see my captures.

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately those captures do not provide the necessary information  :)

Please provide the output from your message window (all messages not only the visible ones, right click mouse on the messages tab/window) by copying them right after compilation/build and paste them into a message to the forum. It might even be that you require to use the verbose compiler option all (show all messages) in order to be able to see what is going on exactly.

bbrx:
Hello,

Finally, after analyze the files on the folder, I wondered why there was still this ppas.sh file, and then I realised that the ld file (/usr/bin/ld) was corrupt. So I restore the file ld executable file.

Thanks

Best regards,
Bruno

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version