Forum > General

fpVectorial 32 Bit and PDF

(1/2) > >>

Weitentaaal:
Hello,

is it possible to print to pdf in fpvectorial with 32 Bit Application ?
i tried it but always got Error (out of Listindex(0)) when trying to do following:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---    Doc.WriteToStream(FStream, vfPDF); 
with 64 bit its ok and i get results.
same with

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---    Doc.WriteToFile(FileName, vfPDF); 
works in 64 bit but not 32 bit.  with example in lazarus folder i get result with 64 bit but not with 32bit (empty pdf)

wp:
Cannot confirm this with the two fptextwritetest demos in folder components/fpvectorial/examples of the Laz/main installation. Please post a compilable demo.

Weitentaaal:
Laz Version: 3.2
FPC: 3.2.2

Edit: i can't reproduce the List Error in a simple programm. in this example u should see that i cant produce a pdf in 32 bit.

wp:
Still cannot reproduce with Laz/main + FPC 3.2.2. And when I try Laz 3.2 + FPC 3.2.2 I see that it does not have the pdfwriter yet. I switched Laz 3.2 to use the fpvectorial of Laz/main, and after recompiling the package under Laz 3.2, it worked, too. So, I am rather clueless about what is wrong in your case. Did you try a clean rebuild of the IDE?

Weitentaaal:
i will try that.
i attached my project settings in a picture. i don't know if those did carry over by copy pasting the project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version