Forum > Other OS

Go32v2 DOS: Compilation of HW Acceleraded GraphiX Lib

<< < (2/2)

marcov:
I think TP was simply more forgiving because it didn't have any form of procedural overloading.

Anyway, the best solution seems to simply correct and move on.

cdbc:
Hallo
Eine Lösung wäre:
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---TYPE PMyStream=^TMyStream;     TMyStream=OBJECT(TStream)       f:file;       buffer,curbufferpos:pointer;       buffersize:longint;       bufferstartpos,bufferendpos,bytesinbuffer:longint;       io:longint;       fmode:word;       CONSTRUCTOR Init(name:string;mode,size:word);       DESTRUCTOR Done;virtual;       PROCEDURE read(var buf;count:sw_word);virtual;       ///// ein neuer Funktionsname /////       function ReadBuffer(var Buffer; Count: LongInt) : LongInt; Virtual;       PROCEDURE seek(pos:longint);virtual;       FUNCTION getpos:longint;virtual;       FUNCTION getsize:longint;virtual;     END; Und dann die neue Funktion zu implementieren:
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---function TMyStream.ReadBuffer(var Buffer; Count: LongInt) : LongInt;begin  ...end;HTH
Regards Benny

tol:
I finally got everything to compile, including the FreeType lib.
(I simply quickly removed the JPEG support).
Unfortunately, everything was for nothing: the program crashes deep in the assembler code when initializing the graphics mode. (Dosbox-X, for all emulated graphics cards).
Unfortunately I'm out here.
Does anyone know of another graphics lib that offers hardware acceleration for the first 2D accelerator cards?
(This offered hardware support for graphics cards in the mid-90s, which would be exactly my historical goal PC). If necessary also in C via DJGPP, adding a Pascal interface is not the world.

dbannon:
You can still download the source code for FPC 2.6.4 from github, thats the one mentioned on the wiki page. I wonder of someone can tell us when you can download either a compiled version or a boot compiler to build 2.6.4 ?

The link to old compilers on the main FPC website is broken.

Davo

tol:
I'm afraid I need a 1.X version of Free Pascal.
And even then it doesn't seem clear whether the runtime errors that I get after compiling with 3.2.0 when running in Dosbox-X don't have something to do with dosbox-x's hardware emulation. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version