Forum > General

Is "FPC_FULLVERSION" not configured properly in some builds?

(1/7) > >>

vfclists:
I build a new version of Lazarus yesterday with the version from the Help | About box

Lazarus 3.1 (rev lazarus_3_0-140-gd0fda80791) FPC 3.2.3 x86_64-linux-gtk2

and when I compile BGRABitmapPack I get the following errors from the subsequent code

--- Quote ---Compile package BGRABitmapPack 11.5.8: Exit code 1, Errors: 3, Warnings: 4, Hints: 8
bgraunicode.pas(1143,19) Warning: function result variable of a managed type does not seem to be initialized
unibitmap.inc(121,5) Error: Duplicate identifier "FResolutionUnit"
unibitmap.inc(121,20) Hint: Identifier already defined in unit FPIMAGE: fpimage.pp at line 121
unibitmap.inc(122,5) Error: Duplicate identifier "FResolutionX"
unibitmap.inc(122,17) Hint: Identifier already defined in unit FPIMAGE: fpimage.pp at line 122
unibitmap.inc(123,5) Error: Duplicate identifier "FResolutionY"
unibitmap.inc(123,17) Hint: Identifier already defined in unit FPIMAGE: fpimage.pp at line 123
unibitmap.inc(127,14) Warning: An inherited method is hidden by "GetResolutionHeight:Single;"

--- End quote ---

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---    {$IF FPC_FULLVERSION<30301}    //Resolution    FResolutionUnit: TResolutionUnit;    FResolutionX,    FResolutionY: Single;     procedure SetResolutionUnit(AResolutionUnit: TResolutionUnit);    function GetResolutionWidth: Single; virtual;    function GetResolutionHeight: Single; virtual;    {$ENDIF} 
It seems that although the FPC version is 3.2.3 it fails the check for {$IF FPC_FULLVERSION<30301}

Is that a problem or in the debug build or is some feature of the fpcdeluxe I used to build Lazarus?

Could it be that library developer used the wrong string for FPC_FULLVERSION?

Can I set FPC_FULLVERSION some where in the build settings to override this?

cdbc:
Hi
Well, Of course it fails the check for version >'30301' = 3.3.1 = /trunk/...
Because Its version is namely > '30203' = 3.2.3 = /3.2.2-Fixes/...
So the BGRA-stuff is compiled with trunk-compiler...
edit: Solution: get the trunk = 3.3.1 compiler with FpcUpDeluxe  :D
edit2: remember to check for gitlab-issues before compiler download!
Regards Benny

paweld:
get BGRABitmap from dev branch: https://github.com/bgrabitmap/bgrabitmap/tree/dev-bgrabitmap   
this is fixed

marcov:
Probably it means that some trunk change was merged back to the fixes (3.2.x ) branch, probably during the big merges of december. The $if needs to be adapted for that.

vfclists:
I think the change may be in Lazarus because the error is not present in Lazarus 3.0 - Lazarus 3.0 (rev lazarus_3_0) FPC 3.2.2 x86_64-linux-gtk2

Which indicates the change must be made in BGRABitmap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version