Forum > OpenGL

GLScene OPM version installation failed

(1/2) > >>

KodeZwerg:
Good day!

I am unsure if its the right forum channel to post such, if I was wrong, please move to a matching one, thank you.

Lazarus 3.99 (rev main_3_99-1385-g180dcc8888) FPC 3.2.2 x86_64-win64-win32/win64

I did try today to install the OPM package but installation stop at

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---Result := KOI8ToUTF8(aValue); (Line 248 within GLSLanguage.pas)
As a quick and dirty fix I did comment out the affected missing code.

Thaddy:
KoI8ToUtf8 would be merely a translation from Cyrillic Ansi like, to UTF8. I was not aware that was in the RTL, but I have one if you need it, It is equivalent to Ansi To Utf8. I wonder if UTF8String cast just works. What I have is from the KOL library but does not contain any KOL related specifics.

KodeZwerg:
I personal do not need, thanks Thaddy, I just wanted to let OPM users know that this package will not install without modify its source as long the used method does not exist.

Thaddy:
We have a lot of Cyrillic languages users, so even if you do not use it, it would be a welcome addition to the RTL, since KoI8 is widely used.
That was the point I was trying to make with my previous remark.

KodeZwerg:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---function TGLLanguage.EncodeToUTF8(aValue: AnsiString): UTF8String;begin{$IFDEF FPC}  case ConvertEncodingList of    celAutomatic:      Result := ConvertEncoding(aValue, GuessEncoding(aValue), EncodingUTF8);    celISO_8859_1ToUTF8:      Result := ISO_8859_1ToUTF8(aValue);    celISO_8859_2ToUTF8:      Result := ISO_8859_2ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1250ToUTF8:      Result := CP1250ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1251ToUTF8:      Result := CP1251ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1252ToUTF8:      Result := CP1252ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1253ToUTF8:      Result := CP1253ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1254ToUTF8:      Result := CP1254ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1255ToUTF8:      Result := CP1255ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1256ToUTF8:      Result := CP1256ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1257ToUTF8:      Result := CP1257ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP1258ToUTF8:      Result := CP1258ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP437ToUTF8:      Result := CP437ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP850ToUTF8:      Result := CP850ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP866ToUTF8:      Result := CP866ToUTF8(aValue);    celCP874ToUTF8:      Result := CP874ToUTF8(aValue);    celKOI8ToUTF8:      Result := KOI8ToUTF8(aValue); // this is the faulty line    celUCS2LEToUTF8:      Result := UCS2LEToUTF8(aValue);    celUCS2BEToUTF8:      Result := UCS2BEToUTF8(aValue);  end;{$ELSE}  Result := aValue;{$ENDIF}end;Now I did check what the LConvEncoding unit offers and I did found

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---function KOI8RToUTF8(const s: string): string;  // russian cyrillicso finally I just added the R to have it supported, in hope it is the same that the author of GLScene had in mind at creation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version