Forum > Other

The DOS look for Lazarus - instructions and a bonus wish

(1/5) > >>

machinetched:
Wanted to make my first post here about something informative, not that practical, except for when it actually turns out to be very practical for preserving my eyesight and maybe yours too. If i remember, i can write the specific steps here later, just in case there are no documents up there anywhere or if one just didn't think of doing what i demonstrate in my following shoot.

Also, I would like there to be a toggle mapping for changing the visibility on some of the forms of the IDE but this is just a wish as it stands and haven't looked around for the appropriate place to pass my message along to.

Video directory/player on my minimal html page here: https://machinetched.github.io/

Thanks for your consideration.

KodeZwerg:
Welcome.
What are you actual try to tell / sell ?
Your link leads to a text including a link for a 3d game hosted at CodeBerg -> again an empty repo.
Theres also a link to an external page, maybe youtube, maybe something else, I do not trust.

If you are unsure, this forum is about the beautiful Pascal programming language where people usual show code and ask questions.

KodeZwerg:

--- Quote from: machinetched on January 19, 2024, 02:40:06 am ---as I can't show it in any other way
--- End quote ---
Since on this site it is about code, not videos, but your video I assume is based on running code, put a project on one of your repo hoster or add a zip with it here, make 1 or 2 screenshots, add a description, voila, thats how we do it, if at all, your videolink would just be an addition to it but not the main thing.

dseligo:

--- Quote from: KodeZwerg on January 19, 2024, 03:21:36 am ---
--- Quote from: machinetched on January 19, 2024, 02:40:06 am ---as I can't show it in any other way
--- End quote ---
Since on this site it is about code, not videos, but your video I assume is based on running code,

--- End quote ---

IMHO, it is not about code, but how to adjust Lazarus to look like DOS.

ccrause:

--- Quote from: KodeZwerg on January 19, 2024, 03:21:36 am ---
--- End quote ---
Since on this site it is about code, not videos, but your video I assume is based on running code, put a project on one of your repo hoster or add a zip with it here, make 1 or 2 screenshots, add a description, voila, thats how we do it, if at all, your videolink would just be an addition to it but not the main thing.

--- End quote ---
This thread was created in the Miscellaneous/Other sub forum, so adjust expectations accordingly.

Welcome to the forum machinetched!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version