Forum > Editor

[solved] Can I close pages without right click?

(1/3) > >>

Joanna:
Is there some way to configure Lazarus ide to let me close pages by clicking an X like one would do for closing tabs or windows? I have a lot of pages open at once but only want to close some of them. Click with confirmation if it’s not saved would help a lot. I’m not using a mouse and right clicking is difficult sometimes.

dsiders:

--- Quote from: Joanna on January 06, 2024, 02:26:06 am ---Is there some way to configure Lazarus ide to let me close pages by clicking an X like one would do for closing tabs or windows? I have a lot of pages open at once but only want to close some of them. Click with confirmation if it’s not saved would help a lot. I’m not using a mouse and right clicking is difficult sometimes.

--- End quote ---

Look at the information in the editor key map: Tools > Options > Editor > Key Mappings.

Handoko:
Ctrl+F4 is the default shortcut for closing the page.

eljo:
middle click on a tab should close it.

Joanna:
Thanks for the replies
I guess control f4 works but I still have to get focus on the page using mouse so it takes as much effort as right click.

I can’t middle click I’m using a trackpad on laptop

I saw something called notebook tabs but the show close buttons in notebook option is disabled. I don’t know if that is relevant.

Well I discovered that the two finger tap on trackpad opens the right click menu better I was doing differently before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version