Forum > Linux

Unable to link Lazarus project under Debian 12 (32-bit)

<< < (2/2)

esdonis:
But how did you do it because I have the same problem and when I install the fpc from the repository it uninstalls lazarus and in the repository I do not have version 3 of lazarus which is the one I want to install

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: esdonis on January 04, 2024, 10:24:59 pm ---But how did you do it because I have the same problem and when I install the fpc from the repository it uninstalls lazarus and in the repository I do not have version 3 of lazarus which is the one I want to install

--- End quote ---

Just use FPC from the repository and build/install Lazarus manually. Though you might need to manually select the necessary subpackages of FPC from the package manager.

fedkad:

--- Quote from: esdonis on January 04, 2024, 10:24:59 pm ---But how did you do it because I have the same problem and when I install the fpc from the repository it uninstalls lazarus and in the repository I do not have version 3 of lazarus which is the one I want to install

--- End quote ---
As far as I remember (not 100% sure):

* First, I removed fpc and Lazarus from the system.
* Then, installed fpc from standard Debian repository.
* Then, installed the downloaded package of Lazarus manually using: sudo dpkg -i --force-all ~/Downloads/lazarus-project_3.0.0-0_i386.debCan you try and post about your experience?

esdonis:
I used your suggestion, but it left my references broken, so I had to edit the .deb package. I consider this aspect to be a botch job, so I am going to leave the study of the fpc problem pending for another day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version