Forum > Graphics

2023: How to change TMenu or TPopup properties like font size or color?

(1/1)

Awesome Programmer:
Hi,

I need to change the font size or the font color of a popup menu on my form. I have gone up and down on the Internet and on this forum and I can't seem to find any working solution for my problem... I can't get the Popup Menu font size or its font name changed.

I set the OwnerDraw :=true and then assign handlers as follows.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.PopupMenu1DrawItem(Sender: TObject; ACanvas: TCanvas;  ARect: TRect; AState: TOwnerDrawState);var  s: string;begin  // change font  ACanvas.Font.Name := 'Times';  ACanvas.Font.Size := 20;  ACanvas.Font.Style := [fsBold];  ACanvas.Font.Color := clYellow;  // change background  ACanvas.Brush.Color := clBlack;  ACanvas.Rectangle(ARect);  // write caption/text  s := (Sender as TMenuItem).Caption;  ACanvas.TextOut(ARect.Left + 2, ARect.Top + 2 , s);end;   
And I see NO CHANGES AT ALL. Besides, I noticed that drawitem and measureitem handler is not EXECUTING at all.

Any idea.
fpc 3.2.0
laz 2.0.10

Blaazen:
It probably does not work on all widgetsets. It does nothing on Qt4 and GTk2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version