Recent

Author Topic: TWebBrowser Can't install it on Windows 10  (Read 2565 times)

MassaFernando

TWebBrowser Can't install it on Windows 10
« on: April 27, 2023, 09:13:40 pm »
Hello, I've been trying various ways to install TWebBrowser on my Lazarus version 2.2.6, but I always get an error and can't resolve it. Here's the error:

Does anyone know how to help me?
I would really appreciate a native WebBrowser in Lazarus in future versions.
Thank you.

Jurassic Pork

Re: TWebBrowser Can't install it on Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 01:36:15 am »
Hello,
not sure that the Twebbrowser package works under windows : WebInspectorNew is in a gtk2 unit. Under windows you have the lazActivex package to use interner explorer.
Why do you want to use this component ?
Friendly, J.P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 01:41:36 am by Jurassic Pork »
Jurassic computer : Sinclair ZX81 - Zilog Z80A à 3,25 MHz - RAM 1 Ko - ROM 8 Ko

MassaFernando

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 02:34:46 am »
I would like to integrate a browser within a Lazarus application to access some things on the web internally, without the need to open a separate browser. I want everything to be inside my application. I did this in a Delphi application using the webbrowser component and it worked great, and I want to do the same thing in Lazarus.

PierceNg

• SamadhiWeb
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 02:40:07 am »
I would like to integrate a browser within a Lazarus application to access some things on the web internally, without the need to open a separate browser. I want everything to be inside my application. I did this in a Delphi application using the webbrowser component and it worked great, and I want to do the same thing in Lazarus.

Take a look at https://github.com/PierceNg/fpwebview especially the lclembed demo.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018