pascalbythree:
New topic:

Does anybody have example code to TCP/IP on a Raspberry PICO W

in Freepascal ?

That would be a great help!

Greets, Wouter van Wegen

:P

TRon:
broad unspecified question, broad unspecified answer: https://wiki.freepascal.org/Networking

Realize that using the catch phrase "tcp/ip" can mean about a million different things.

If you want specific examples then you can start start looking at the examples provided with fcl-net, or in case you prefer to use another framework then look for examples in the corresponding package/documentation (*).

edit: (*) let's start at the beginning: are the lwip headers translated to Pascal ?

pascalbythree:
Are you sure it is for the embedded ARM pico W ? Or is this for linux on a RPI?

TRon:
My first reaction was based on Linux, the second (lwip) seems to be the 'natural' ip stack that is used on a pico (but please correct me if wrong).

However, the basic principles are similar no matter what stack you use. The pico SDK show some lwip examples that look a bit rudimentary in comparison to a full blown tcp/ip stack (and in comparison with headers such as fcl-net) but it seems do-able to me (not to mention that you could opt for adding lwip support to fcl-net units, or any other framework for that matter).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version