Recent

Author Topic: Login timed out with TFTPSend  (Read 680 times)

flaza

Login timed out with TFTPSend
« on: March 03, 2023, 01:48:51 pm »
Hi,

I'm using Lazarus 2.2.4 with Laz_Synapse. I'm hosting a website on 000webhost.com and I need a FTP connection that can be used by other users then myself. I've tested the connection while using a VPN and ik works ok. But when i test it without the VPN I get a timeout when trying to login. I have tested this with FileZilla and it works fine. I've tested it with FTP funtion in TotalCommander and it works, but slower than FileZilla. Ive tested it with the synapse demo TestFtp and login fails. What can i do to solve this problem?

Thx.

KodeZwerg

• Fifty shades of code.
    • Delphi & FreePascal
Re: Login timed out with TFTPSend
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 01:59:32 pm »
You can download for free WireShark to find out what is going on. Without analyzing it is hard to tell.
« Last Edit: Tomorrow at 31:76:97 xm by KodeZwerg »

flaza

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 04:56:47 pm »
Hi,

I've installed and used Wireshark but I totaly don't understand what is happening. I add 2 files, 1 is the test with VPN and the other the test without VPN. I hope that there is someone who can understand this.
Thx

KodeZwerg

• Fifty shades of code.
    • Delphi & FreePascal
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 06:46:03 pm »
I am unable to load your file back in.
When I do look with a simple csv reader at your file, it seems you have an incorrect Tsl version specified (1.2 you got, but 1.1 wanted)
But of course I can be complete wrong, it is more a guessing.

Sorry that I can not help further!
« Last Edit: Tomorrow at 31:76:97 xm by KodeZwerg »

flaza

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 07:42:37 pm »
Thx sofar. I've uploaded a wirshark file of a failed login. Perhaps this will help.

flaza

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 05:28:02 pm »
Sorry, it took awhile. The whireshark data shows the use if TLS2.1 and that should be TLS1.1. But I don't know where I can or should change that. Is it in my code, is it in my wifi connection, is it somewhere at the provider? In case of network issues I'm very ignorant.
Can anyone give me some advice please?

Thx

TinyPortal © 2005-2018