Forum > Linux

Hiding the window caption

<< < (2/2)

Blaazen:
Why you tried zeros?

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---  with Constraints do begin             MinWidth := 0;             MinHeight := 0           end;I meant non-zero. But I tested it by setting constraints in OI.

MarkMLl:
The reason I put it in code was that I've also been testing this on GTK1 (for the Hell of it, and because the laptop I'm using to derive the device still has a usable copy of a suitably-old Lazarus/FPC) and it saves putting anything which might be unsupported in the .lfm.

Anyway, the result with the minimum values set to 1 was definitely interesting: either with or without the hide/show and APM the first z caused the caption to disappear and the second brought it back (yay!). However the third z hid the entire form, the fourth brought it back and so on.

MarkMLl

MarkMLl:
I'm tacking a "published" version of the project on as a zipfile, in case anybody wants to play with it. However I'd emphasise that this is for the sake of interest only, and that I am definitely not stuck because of this.

I've set it to talk to stdin/out rather than Telnet and believe it's complete, but there might be minor directory issues.

MarkMLl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version