Forum > Windows

Locate Keyboard Buffer in Windows browser Page

(1/2) > >>

lazzaro2023:
How do I locate the keyboard buffer of a page loaded in the browser and send us the data from a Freepascal program?
Can someone help me?

KodeZwerg:
Sound scary, like a keyboard logger, explain your intension please.

lazzaro2023:

--- Quote from: KodeZwerg on February 09, 2023, 11:58:53 am ---Sound scary, like a keyboard logger, explain your intension please.

--- End quote ---
My intentions are as follows: automatically fill in with a freepascal program the fields of a form on the internet.

Handoko:
I'm not saying - impossible. But OS and the browser will prevent you to do it because that can be considered as security issue.

KodeZwerg:

--- Quote from: Handoko on February 09, 2023, 12:19:13 pm ---I'm not saying - impossible. But OS and the browser will prevent you to do it because that can be considered as security issue.
--- End quote ---
Absolute, I also would not help on such matter but it is possible.

--- Quote from: lazzaro2023 on February 09, 2023, 12:05:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: KodeZwerg on February 09, 2023, 11:58:53 am ---Sound scary, like a keyboard logger, explain your intension please.

--- End quote ---
My intentions are as follows: automatically fill in with a freepascal program the fields of a form on the internet.

--- End quote ---
So it is opposite, your FreePascal app has data that you want to send to the html/WebSite?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version