Forum > Windows (32/64)

Where is Lazarus for Windows ?

(1/2) > >>

Delphiman:
I look for Lazarus for Windows, and i not found it, where is it ?

JazeSage:
Me too .. Does it exist?
I want lazurus for Windows! (I'll write it if I have to!)

mhess:
There are no binaries for it as of yet due to it's unstable nature and constant development. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to provide binary releases. In the mean time you must download the source from CVS and build it yourself. This isn't as bad as it sounds. Since you need all of the FPC source and LCL source to code and build projects this is something you need anyway. You just have to build the IDE first.

bsstmiller:

--- Quote from: "mhess" ---There are no binaries for it as of yet due to it's unstable nature and constant development. Hopefully in the near future we will be able to provide binary releases. In the mean time you must download the source from CVS and build it yourself. This isn't as bad as it sounds. Since you need all of the FPC source and LCL source to code and build projects this is something you need anyway. You just have to build the IDE first.
--- End quote ---

Do you have a simple cheat sheet on how to do this?  With Delphi up in the air, I am very interested in helping too.

Anonymous:
Attempting to build from latest CVS results in a syntax error in memcheck.pas, line 2117. Any hints?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version