Forum > Designer

DockedFormEditor trouble

<< < (2/2)

n7800:

--- Quote from: alpine on December 18, 2022, 11:43:31 am ---I think I found something: On a fresh new form it is enough to change the Form.Align property to something different than alNone and the form starts growing indefinitely.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: KodeZwerg on December 19, 2022, 09:09:35 am ---I can confirm this behavior, as soon as you switch from alNone/alCustom to something stupid what you not should use for a mainform, the designer go crazy resizing all over.

--- End quote ---

I can confirm too, this still there in trunk (at least in win32 and gtk2). There is already an issue on the bug tracker https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/lazarus/lazarus/-/issues/39884.

n7800:

--- Quote from: alpine on December 18, 2022, 11:43:31 am ---Also, when the form has BorderStyle of bsNone, resizing it gives an inexact result, see attached picture.

--- End quote ---

This is no longer reproduced in the trunk - the bisection showed that this was fixed somewhere on 02-10-22 (there are several revisions that do not compile, so it is difficult to say which one fixed it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version