Recent

Author Topic: [ SOLVED ] Ide bad positioning with anchordockingdsgn  (Read 808 times)

superc

[ SOLVED ] Ide bad positioning with anchordockingdsgn
« on: December 07, 2022, 04:09:32 pm »
Hello,

I use Lazarus ide 2.2.4 and Fpc 3.2.2 with anchordockingdsgn; I moved something by mistake and after 2 hours of testing i managed to get the ide like in the picture: I would like the condition of before with the upper part of the ide combined with that of the source editor, all in the same screen but I just can't figure out how to do it,
thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 04:55:28 pm by superc »

balazsszekely

Re: Ide bad positioning with anchordockingdsgn
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 04:40:08 pm »
Hello,

I use Lazarus ide 2.2.4 and Fpc 3.2.2 with anchordockingdsgn; I moved something by mistake and after 2 hours of testing i managed to get the ide like in the picture: I would like the condition of before with the upper part of the ide combined with that of the source editor, all in the same screen but I just can't figure out how to do it,
thanks in advance.
Drag and drop the sourceditor into the upper part. If it's not working, undock everything then drag and drop each form/window one by one. Once you're done, go to: Menu->Tools->Desktops..., select then export the docked desktop to a file, so next time you can easily import it back if something goes wrong.

PS1: Also go to Tools->Options->Docking. You can fine tune the look and behaviour of the docked IDE.
PS2: I attach a zipped xml, just do a quick import and you are good to go.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 04:51:32 pm by GetMem »

superc

Re: Ide bad positioning with anchordockingdsgn
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 04:55:10 pm »
Hello,

thanks in advance.
Drag and drop the sourceditor into the upper part. If it's not working, undock everything then drag and drop each form/window one by one. Once you're done, go to: Menu->Tools->Desktops..., select then export the docked desktop to a file, so next time you can easily import it back if something goes wrong.

PS1: Also go to Tools->Options->Docking. You can fine tune the look and behaviour of the docked IDE.
PS2: I attach a zipped xml, just do a quick import and you are good to go.
I solved it as you explained to me, thank you very much!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2018