Forum > General

[Solved] How to copy Component in all its aspects?

(1/1)

loaded:
Hi All,
I want to copy some components in a form in a project and copy it to a different project, but I want it to be transferred with the codes inside (such as click or selection) in previously created events. Is this possible ?
Or should I continue to pass events manually as I did before?

JuhaManninen:
Frames could help here, at least if you want the same component layout in the other project.

loaded:
My dear master  JuhaManninen, thank you very much for your reply.
I don't have a problem with the view, I just can't get the event codes related to the components. I have to copy them one by one myself. It's not a big deal, but if there is a solution it would be nice to know.

JuhaManninen:

--- Quote from: loaded on December 06, 2022, 09:15:13 am ---My dear master  JuhaManninen, thank you very much for your reply.
I don't have a problem with the view, I just can't get the event codes related to the components. I have to copy them one by one myself. It's not a big deal, but if there is a solution it would be nice to know.

--- End quote ---
C'mon, I am not a master.  :)
Frames can include also event handlers. Their usability is limited of course because their scope is only the frame and its controls.

loaded:
I can honestly say that you have a very precious place in my world. I would also like to thank you very much for the thanks I get when I teach others what I have learned from you.
I didn't know about the framework, I learned something new thanks to you.
May God give you a long and healthy life. Respects

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version