Forum > Linux

The window frame appears for a second at startup and disappears

(1/3) > >>

Helltar:
Here is a screencast, it will be clearer:

https://youtu.be/cONZ5jnjIeU

I do not understand why this is happening.

Lazarus 2.2.4 Qt

dbannon:
Sorry, I don't click on random links, especially from a first poster.  Show the code, ideally a simplified version of it. I often find, making that simplified version of a problem is enough for me to see what I am doing wrong !

Davo

MarkMLl:
I've looked at it using a sacrificial browser and I haven't a clue what's being demonstrated.

I /think/ it's some version of Linux running KDE, hence is possibly germane to the problems in Gus's thread.

PLEASE could we have more details, preferably with demonstration code and a full description of what OS etc. is being used.

I'd also suggest that reporting a potential problem via a public channel such as Youtube, rather than raising it in the forum or one of the mailing lists, is an extremely reliable way to make oneself highly unpopular.

MarkMLl

balazsszekely:
Apparently there is a second smaller, minimized(?) window, see attached image. It's absolutely not clear if the second window is an artifact(bug?) or more forms are involved.

MarkMLl:

--- Quote from: GetMem on December 04, 2022, 09:58:08 am ---Apparently there is a second smaller, minimized(?) window, see attached image. It's absolutely not clear if the second window is an artifact(bug?) or more forms are involved.

--- End quote ---

Yes. It's also not clear whether this is an artifact of starting to program from Dolphin (KDE's file etc. manager).

MarkMLl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version