Forum > LCL

[SOLVED] Add folder to VST

(1/2) > >>

Pe3s:
Hello, I wrote a code that loads images into a Listbox, I wanted to write a code that loads images into a VirtualStringTree, but I messed something up. How to fix VST code to work?
Code Listbox

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);var  list: TStringList;  S: String;begin  ListBox1.Clear;  list := FindAllFiles(ExtractFileDir(Application.ExeName) + '\images', '*.jpg', True);  for S in list do ListBox1.Items.Add(ExtractFileNameOnly(S));  list.Free;end; 
code VST

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);var  SL: TStringList;  Node: PVirtualNode;  Data: PData;begin  SL:= TStringList.Create;  try    SL:= FindAllFiles(ExtractFileDir(Application.ExeName) + '\Images', '*.jpg', True);    Node:= VST.GetFirst;    while Assigned(Node) dobegin  VST.NodeDataSize := SizeOf(TData);  Node := VST.AddChild(nil);  Data := VST.GetNodeData(Node);  Data^.Kategoria := ExtractFileNameOnly(SL)  Data:= VST.GetNodeData(Node);  Node:= VST.GetNext(Node);  end;  finally    Sl.Free;  end;end; 

jamie:
ExtractFileNameOnly(...) accepts a STRING only, not a Stringlist.

You need to index it to get the entry you want.

so it looks like you are in a loop and you need a counter as you add nodes. That counter is also used to index the stringList ..

ExtractFileNameOnly(SL[?]);

KodeZwerg:
Small demo attached. Hope it helps you to figure out how it works / how it can work.

Pe3s:
Thank you  :)

KodeZwerg:

--- Quote from: Pe3s on December 03, 2022, 09:59:58 am ---Thank you  :)

--- End quote ---
You are welcome, for more Examples you can watch it on Github.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version