Forum > General

[ SOLVED ]Abbrevia

<< < (2/2)

KodeZwerg:

--- Quote from: Ericktux on December 01, 2022, 04:23:11 am ---
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---uses Zipper;var Zipper
--- End quote ---
I would not use Duplicate names my friend.

ccrause:

--- Quote from: DanishMale on November 30, 2022, 03:00:39 pm ---
--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---    Zip.AddFiles(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'EEO.db3',0);
--- End quote ---

A quick look at the component source suggest that TABZipper will not generate an error if it cannot find a file.  Have you checked that the target file is actually at the location as generated above?  Perhaps add a check using FileExists from the sysutils unit to ensure the target file does exist.

jamie:
Well for one thing, the property field wasn't introduced in the file properties.

where he has 0 in the second field should be faAnyFile which isn't 0 the last time I looked.

DanishMale:
Found that somehow the file to be zipped was blocked someplace not identified, so I made a work around instead and this way the zipping is worked as intended!!! Simply exporting the data to a SQL file and zipping that file instead.

Thanks for all of your solutions and suggestions!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version