Forum > Editor

menue - ident icons

(1/2) > >>

Nicole:
Please check the screenshot.
I have 2 icons looking the same.

In English they mean "complete source code" and "copy source block".
What can I do to distinguish them?

Zvoni:
At a guess: Default-Icon for entries not having an individual Icon.
Haven't found an option to assign an icon to a menu

Nicole:
 :'(

I have two icons with flashes side by side.
IMHO they SHOULD have an individual icon.

wp:
The menu items are created in unit mainbase in the ide folder of your Lazarus installation, the "Source" menu in TMainIDEBase.SetupSourceMenu:

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TMainIDEBase.SetupSourceMenu;var  ParentMI, SubParentMI: TIDEMenuSection;begin  with MainIDEBar do begin    CreateMenuSeparatorSection(mnuSource,itmSourceBlockActions,'itmSourceBlockActions');    ParentMI:=itmSourceBlockActions;    CreateMenuItem(ParentMI,itmSourceCommentBlock,'itmSourceCommentBlock',lisMenuCommentSelection, 'menu_comment');    ...    CreateMenuItem(ParentMI,itmSourceCompleteCodeInteractive,'itmSourceCompleteCodeInteractive',lisMenuCompleteCodeInteractive);    ...    The first CreateMenuItem call has as last parameter the name of the icon, here: "menu_comment". The second does not. Therefore, it gets the default icon.

All you have to do is to go to folder images/menu, find the icon that you would like to have for the "Complete code" item, add its name (without ".png") to the corresponding CreateMenuItem call, and rebuild the IDE.

Nicole:
Thank you!
I will keep your post in my tricks-folder.

Double post, because I thought, this may be a new feature wish, if it would not have been possible (as Zvoni thought and me too)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version