Forum > LCL

[SOLVED] VST print lazreport

(1/2) > >>

Pe3s:
Hello I have a question.  is it possible to print the contents of a virtualstringtree with lazreport?

GetMem:

--- Quote from: Pe3s on November 29, 2022, 12:56:59 pm ---Hello I have a question.  is it possible to print the contents of a virtualstringtree with lazreport?

--- End quote ---
Convert the content of the VirtualStringTree to a bitmap first, then you can show it in LazReport or some other reporting tool like FPReport,  Fortes4Lazarus,  FortesReport-CE,  Fastreport.

Pe3s:
I wrote a code that prints the selected row

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---procedure TForm1.frReport1GetValue(const ParName: String; var ParValue: Variant);var  Data: PData;begin   if not Assigned(VST.FocusedNode) then Exit;  Data := VST.GetNodeData(VST.FocusedNode);  if ParName = 'album' then  ParValue := Data^.album;   if ParName = 'title' then  ParValue := Data^.title;end; How to write code that will print all entries in VST

jesusr:
There is not a ready to use LazReport component for VST, but you can print almost anything using the LazReport addon lrCodeReport (<LazReport dir>/addons/lrcodereport), there is a sample project in there to get you started.

Pe3s:
I know there is no plugin for VST, but there is a frUserDataset component, but I have no idea how to code it for VST yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version