Forum > Other

[SOLVED] StringUtils in MSDOS

<< < (2/6) > >>

chobani:
Hi, and thanks. I am running 3.2.2, but maybe I'll try and just do a fresh install and report back -

Free Pascal Compiler version 3.2.2 [2021/05/19] for i8086

MarkMLl:
I've had to look for missing packages etc. in the past when testing rarely-used combinations... I couldn't see anything obvious that would exclude it, but I'm the first to admit that I find the FPC build stuff pretty obscure.

MarkMLl

chobani:
I removed all and reinstalled everything, made sure I only had 3.2.2 on my system and the cross compiler installed, and I still have the same exact issue. I am going to try and make my own base64 include file as suggested by KodeZwerg next and see how that goes.

chobani:
@KodeZwerg I think it's a little more complicated than that. Early in the base package of stringutils there's this for example: Decoder: TBase64DecodingStream;

Is it possible no one ever needed stringutils for an MSDOS compile yet? I find that really unlikely so I think it's something with my settings. But like I said, I can compile to MSDOS target no issue when stringutils is not included (or compile fine to other platforms when it is).

I really appreciate the assitance!

KodeZwerg:
Maybe its a 16bit problem? I just can guess... sorry.
Did my second code work for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version