Forum > Other

Who are the Pascal lovers ?

<< < (2/29) > >>

Martin_fr:
With a 30 to 49 in the middle, the result graph will be grossly misleading. That bar in the graph shows the sum of to 10 year slices....

wp:
“the only statistics you can trust are the ones you have falsified yourself” - Winston Churchill.

440bx:

--- Quote from: Martin_fr on November 19, 2022, 02:12:06 pm ---With a 30 to 49 in the middle, the result graph will be grossly misleading.

--- End quote ---
Yes, that's definitely a bit of a problem ... particularly in that range. 

440bx:
The range 30 to 49 really subtracts from clarity.

if the moderators are amenable, I'd like this thread to be deleted and the poll re-done with "better" ranges.  IOW, 30 to 39 and 40 to 49.

Kays:

--- Quote from: 440bx on November 19, 2022, 12:03:39 pm ---[…] get a few cold hard facts […]

--- End quote ---
As far as users have stored their birthday with their user profiles, you can see their birthdays in the calendar. To be fair, out of privacy considerations I entered an arbitrary ±5% precise b-day date. Also this approach is obviously flawed, as is this poll: You’re limiting yourself to forum participants, but there are many more users out there.

--- Quote from: 440bx on November 19, 2022, 06:56:03 pm ---[…] I'd like this thread to be deleted and the poll re-done with "better" ranges. […]
--- End quote ---
Can’t you edit your opening post and check the “reset vote count” box? Maybe the subject could be more descriptive, because “Pascal lovers” has a bit of a suggestive undertone, no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version