Forum > Third party

International Pascal Congress 2023

<< < (2/27) > >>

Sergio MT:

--- Quote from: Jorg3000 on October 23, 2022, 08:36:29 pm ---Salamanca and Pascal instead of Mallorca and Bierkönig, that's worth considering!  ;)

--- End quote ---

You can drink beer in Salamanca too and it will be cheaper than in Mallorca, Salamanca, Pascal and Bierkönig :)

Sergio MT:

--- Quote from: domasz on October 24, 2022, 01:45:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Sergio MT on October 23, 2022, 06:04:46 pm ---From the University of Salamanca,

--- End quote ---
Wow, Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad has his own uni! You guys must have loved the character! ;)

--- End quote ---

The University of Salamanca is more than 800 years old, it cannot be his university but he could study here, who knows. If you come, I will tell you some stories that happened here, and you will enjoy them :D

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Joanna on October 25, 2022, 12:58:19 am ---I find it hard to believe that pascal programmers would make a trip to  another country to meet if they can’t even come to IRC channel and socialize which is much easier. Is this some sort of a joke?
--- End quote ---

Taking out a few days in the year to go to some conference to socialize and listen to talks is - aside from possibly the money - definitely the nicer option. So, no, no joke.

--- Quote from: Tony Stone on October 25, 2022, 02:52:28 am ---I would love to be able to participate in this!  I unfortunately have never left my country though...  and not sure how I feel about going overseas.  Come to NY USA! :)

--- End quote ---

With the way the USA are heading in regarding women and queer rights (or already are)? No, thank you...

domasz:

--- Quote from: Tony Stone on October 25, 2022, 02:52:28 am ---Come to NY USA! :)

--- End quote ---
I kinda feel Pascal is more popular in Europe than it is in the US. Especially in Central and Eastern Europe.

silvestre:
Hola Sergio,

Your website does not seem to be accessible, at least at this moment, neither does your website have a security certificate, something very recommendable (and easy to implement with any free certificate), so that any search engine treats it as a suitable address.

--- Quote from: Sergio MT on October 23, 2022, 06:04:46 pm ---Dear Pascal-world colleagues,

http://www.pascalcongress.com

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version