Forum > Jobs

Need a lazarus skilled dev - 5k-10k budget range

(1/3) > >>

Daffy:
Edit: The requirements changed. We will need to built parts of the tool from scratch. I will make another topic with appropriate details later.

The job is pretty simple.

I need modification to an existing open source project and some additions. Time is of essence here.

I am willing to pay good money for this.

Please PM me if you’re interested

Daffy:
I can’t seem to respond to PM. paweld I read your message but can’t reply.

Can I be given permissions or do I need to provide an email or some other place to communicate?

Cheers

PS: Also seems like I double posted, I failed the captcha a couple times guess it went through once but I thought it didn’t hehe

ccrause:

--- Quote from: Daffy on October 13, 2022, 11:10:09 am ---I can’t seem to respond to PM. paweld I read your message but can’t reply.

Can I be given permissions or do I need to provide an email or some other place to communicate?

--- End quote ---

I think a minimum post count is required to do certain things.

BlueIcaro:

--- Quote from: Daffy on October 13, 2022, 03:53:36 am ---The job is pretty simple.

I need modification to an existing open source project and some additions. Time is of essence here.

--- End quote ---

May be you can give more information, in this post

/Blueicaro

Daffy:

--- Quote from: BlueIcaro on October 13, 2022, 01:14:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: Daffy on October 13, 2022, 03:53:36 am ---The job is pretty simple.

--- End quote ---

May be you can give more information, in this post

/Blueicaro

--- End quote ---

I gained the permission. It didn’t work out with paweld.

Sorry, I can’t give the information publicly, just prefer the anonymity.

But the job is modifying an open source project, removing parts of it that I don’t need and rebranding as a different type of tool.

I can do it myself but relearning programming after taking a hiatus for a decade, it’s just not enjoyable for me anymore and will take me a lot longer than giving money to someone who still programs for passion. I do need it sooner rather than later.

Doesn’t seem to be working out unfortunately, I guess you have to do everything by yourself. Don’t know how big companies hire people to get their jobs done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version