Forum > Cocoa

How to set Capslock or ScrollLock or NumLock under macOS

(1/1)

Key-Real:
Hi,
how can I toggle Capslock or ScrollLock or NumLock under MacOS?

KodeZwerg:
May I ask for what purpose?
I would be very confused if an application change my System (Keyboard is part of my system)
Maybe there is a better solution if you describe what you aim for?

Key-Real:
I need to perform an action on pressing the CapsLock Key.

If I press it, the keyboard NSKeyDown event came. The LED on this key light up.
I have a boolean buffer for the whole keyboard. It stores if a key is pressed or not.

He trows me that CapsLock is pressed the whole time(no KeyUp event).

So I need to set the CapsLock off. So he can perform the NSKeyUp.

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---     case myType of          NSKeyDown : if event.keycode < 256 then keyboard[event.keycode]:=true;          NSKeyUp : if event.keycode < 256 then keyboard[event.keycode]:=false;          NSFlagsChanged : if event.keycode < 256 then keyboard[event.keycode]:=not keyboard[event.keycode];          NSLeftMouseDown: mouseL:=true;          NSRightMouseDown: mouseR:=true;          NSLeftMouseUp: mouseL:=false;          NSRightMouseUp: mouseR:=false;          NSScrollWheel : mouseWheel:=round(event.deltaY);      end; 
Or you knew a better solution?

AND (as we are at this topic)
If I press CapsLock very shortly nothing happens. We waits a little time before raise the event(the LED goes on).
How to get rid of this delay?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version