Recent

Author Topic: Lazarus trank: stack overflow for new revisions  (Read 1563 times)

JuhaManninen

• Global Moderator
  • I like bugs.
Re: Lazarus trank: stack overflow for new revisions
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2022, 08:57:07 am »
I thank everyone who participated in the discussion. I hope this behavior of the component will not change in future versions of Lazarus. Otherwise, I will again have to redo the code that worked well before  ;)
The switch for turning off Delphi emulation was not meant to change the Delphi compatible default behavior. Did it really change? How does Delphi itself behave in this case?
Mostly Lazarus trunk and FPC 3.2 on Manjaro Linux 64-bit.

zoltanleo

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2022, 09:23:26 am »
The switch for turning off Delphi emulation was not meant to change the Delphi compatible default behavior. Did it really change? How does Delphi itself behave in this case?
Hi Juha.

I'm sorry, but I can't answer that question. I haven't used delphi for the last 10 years
Win10 LTSC x64/Deb 11 amd64(gtk2/qt5)/Darwin Cocoa (Monterey):
Lazarus x32/x64 2.3(trunk); FPC 3.3.1 (trunk), FireBird 3.0.10; IBX by TonyW

Sorry for my bad English, I'm using translator ;)

wp

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2022, 10:05:21 am »
I thank everyone who participated in the discussion. I hope this behavior of the component will not change in future versions of Lazarus. Otherwise, I will again have to redo the code that worked well before  ;)
Delphi has no TToggleBox.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018