Forum > LCL

QT TTaskDialog musings

(1/3) > >>

zamtmn:

--- Quote from: wp on September 20, 2022, 03:46:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: zamtmn on September 20, 2022, 12:25:26 pm ---Show how these dialogs will look in other widgesets. I'm afraid we will have a bad surprise((

--- End quote ---
Played with the LCL TaskDialog and tried to create an adapted version of the screenshot in reply #27. Here's my result for Win11, Linux-Mint-gtk2, mac Mojave, and for comparison Delphi XE 10.4 (on Win 11). They are all pretty much the same (except for Delphi which does not have the option tdiQuestion for the FooterIcon). (The order of the OK and Cancel buttons (or all buttons?) should be reworked in the non-Windows version of the LCL Taskdialog).

--- End quote ---
I am observing problems with dark qt

wp:
Found two fixed rgb colors in the code. Please open LCLTaskDialog.pas (in the lcl folder of your Lazarus installation), search for ".Color".

The first hit is near line 720, "result.Font.Color := $B00000" - which must be the blue of the title. Replace the color by clMenuHighlight, for example.

The second hit is at line 875, "panel.Color := clWhite" - which must be the background color. Replace the color by clWindow.

zamtmn:

--- Quote from: wp on September 21, 2022, 12:20:37 am ---Found two fixed rgb colors in the code. Please open LCLTaskDialog.pas (in the lcl folder of your Lazarus installation), search for ".Color".

The first hit is near line 720, "result.Font.Color := $B00000" - which must be the blue of the title. Replace the color by clMenuHighlight, for example.

The second hit is at line 875, "panel.Color := clWhite" - which must be the background color. Replace the color by clWindow.

--- End quote ---

Yes, it got better!

wp:
Well, the title's Font.Color is not good. What does the original value, $B00000, look like?

zamtmn:

--- Quote from: wp on September 21, 2022, 12:40:41 am ---Well, the title's Font.Color is not good. What does the original value, $B00000, look like?

--- End quote ---
Probably, but this is a coloring game, on some color scheme it will be bad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version