Recent

Author Topic: Help me to remove TListView so that the project stays working  (Read 612 times)

firpso

Help me to remove TListView so that the project stays working
« on: September 19, 2022, 11:37:13 am »
There is a Cheat Engine source here: https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine

I need to remove from the project TListView which contains information: Address | value | Previous.
And output the entire list directly to the command line.

I do not know the Pascal programming language at all, so I would like any help in this regard.
Can you compile the project for me?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 11:40:30 am by firpso »

KodeZwerg

• Fifty shades of code.
    • Delphi & FreePascal
Re: Help me to remove TListView so that the project stays working
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 01:36:59 pm »
There is a Cheat Engine source here: https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine

I need to remove from the project TListView which contains information: Address | value | Previous.

I do not know the Pascal programming language at all, so I would like any help in this regard.
You already can export, what you want to achieve at the end?
« Last Edit: Tomorrow at 31:76:97 xm by KodeZwerg »

firpso

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 05:12:35 pm »

You already can export, what you want to achieve at the end?

The thing is, the app I'm running is a Cheat Engine detector via TListView.
If you remove TListView, then the application does not notice it.

I want someone to help me implement the output of information through the command line.
I want to receive Address | value | Previous via command line

I don’t have any money, because I’m a beggar student, but I would like at least to be able to completely remove TListView and build the project without it, so that the application would work.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 05:15:25 pm by firpso »

KodeZwerg

• Fifty shades of code.
    • Delphi & FreePascal
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 05:48:42 pm »
The thing is, the app I'm running is a Cheat Engine detector via TListView.
Simply rename the Class and the compiled filename.
If you remove TListView, then the application does not notice it.
Wrong, detectors can detect a classname, a window name and a binary name (compiled executable)

So for your needs, simple rename the class, rename the caption and rename the compiled executable name, done.
« Last Edit: Tomorrow at 31:76:97 xm by KodeZwerg »

firpso

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2022, 05:56:37 pm »
In lazarus, I can open the GUI and work with it, delete elements and add.
Therefore, when I delete the TListView element and launch the application, it does not see CheatEngine, however, as soon as I return the deleted window via Ctrl+Z, it notices it and closes.

Based on what I wrote, I realized that the application detects not just a window, but the elements inside it that I add through Columns.
Because if I add an empty TListView to the project, the application will not notice it, but as soon as I enter the "Columns" menu, it immediately becomes noticeable.

Therefore, I want to remove the TListView element completely and build a project to run it and make sure that the application really responds to TListView.
Based on this, it will already be possible to think about how to transmit information by another method.

The problem is that I have no idea how to rebuild the project without this "TListView" element.
So I'm asking for help to do it for me
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 05:59:04 pm by firpso »

TinyPortal © 2005-2018