Forum > macOS / Mac OS X

(Solve by myself) MacOSX on M1 , IME input on Chinese character

(1/5) > >>

powerpcer:
MACOSX OnUTF8KeyPress for IME input does not work correctly.
If the IME input requires 3 keys, return the word corresponding to each key (so up 3 times),
but not the last word.
i am using the OS bundled Chinese input Method.

refer to attachment

powerpcer:
it seems all input on MacOS 12.5.1 will fire UTF8Keypress.
so, how to setup and let me debug the source in LCL/interfaces/cocoa?

Martin_fr:

--- Quote from: powerpcer on September 10, 2022, 06:05:47 pm ---so, how to setup and let me debug the source in LCL/interfaces/cocoa?

--- End quote ---

1) Compile the IDE with debug info. Menu Tools > configure build IDE.  Add custom option: -gw3
  Build, and restart
2) Open Project: ide/lazarus.lpi
3) Run / F9

powerpcer:
after that, i got

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---error: lazarus debug map object file '/Users/terrylou/Lazarus/lazarus/lcl/units/aarch64-darwin/cocoa/interfaces.o' has changed (actual time is 2022-09-11 11:32:33.000000000, debug map time is 2022-09-11 07:42:26.000000000) since this executable was linked, file will be ignored 
and click "OK" to continue debugging, but the debugger never work.

powerpcer:
when i clean up and build, it shows

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---The project's compiler options has no compile command.See Project / Compiler Options ... / Compilationwhat command do i need to add?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version