Forum > Other

GitLab.com vs Codeberg.org

<< < (2/11) > >>

Fred vS:

--- Quote from: Thaddy on September 04, 2022, 07:11:54 pm ---The gitlab account is blocked for good reasons.

--- End quote ---

Hum, maybe but why not give any infos or warning to the owner/maintainer?
( Or you encourage me to, like must be always done in that new age, do my own exploration and find the reason if there is one and give the result to Olli the maintainer).

(Anyway, imho, gitlab should give a message to the maintainer but ok, respect does not have any sense now)

Thaddy:

--- Quote from: Awkward on September 04, 2022, 07:18:23 pm ---Gitlab don't like yor placement? Well, you always can move to another repo site, isn't it? And they moved, not deleted, right? So, best practice can be to make many copies on different repo sites

--- End quote ---
Gitlab does only do so without notice is something is really wrong. Moving things make things worse.

Thaddy:

--- Quote from: Fred vS on September 04, 2022, 07:19:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: Thaddy on September 04, 2022, 07:11:54 pm ---The gitlab account is blocked for good reasons.

--- End quote ---

( Or you encourage me to, like must be always done in that new age, do my own exploration and find the reason if there is one and give the result to Olli the maintainer).

(Anyway, imho, gitlab should give a message to the maintainer but ok, respect does not have any sense now)

--- End quote ---
I know for a fact that the maintainer has got the message....

Fred vS:

--- Quote from: Thaddy on September 04, 2022, 07:21:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fred vS on September 04, 2022, 07:19:53 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I know for a fact that the maintainer has got the message....

--- End quote ---

Hum, I wouldn't dare to insist on that, Olli Parviainen, the maintainer said that he dont receive anything, better not upset him.  :-X

Fred vS:
@Thaddy.

OK, I will investigate, annoying  (I am the King for that) GitLab team, asking why this site is blocked:
https://gitlab.com/soundtouch/soundtouch

O:-)

[EDIT] https://forum.gitlab.com/t/gitlab-blocked-account/74570

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version