Recent

Author Topic: FPReport development status and plans  (Read 2120 times)

Pique7

FPReport development status and plans
« on: September 01, 2022, 09:00:24 pm »
Hello all,

I am currently trying to build more complex reports with the TFPReport component. I meet new problems on every occasion, some of which don't appear to be easily solvable.

One example: When the content of a data field is to long to fit on one single page, it is not continued on the next page. The Memo is not split over several pages. Is there a workaround to this problem?

I would also like to use the TRichView component in TFPReport. It is difficult to assess, whether this is achievable at justifiable expense.

In general: Are there any plans to improve the FPReport components in the near future?
Or would anyone rather recommend another reporting solution?

PascalDragon

• Compiler Developer
Re: FPReport development status and plans
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 01:48:47 pm »
In general: Are there any plans to improve the FPReport components in the near future?
Or would anyone rather recommend another reporting solution?

Please ask on the fpc-pascal mailing list as the main author does not frequent the forum most of the time.

Pique7

Re: FPReport development status and plans
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 06:47:08 pm »
Please ask on the fpc-pascal mailing list as the main author does not frequent the forum most of the time.

I have subscribed to the fpc-pascal mailing list and also confirmed my subscription but it seems that my emails could not be successfully delivered.
Is it possible that I am blocked by a spam filter? I haven't received any response, reply or error message. So I don't know what happened to my emails.

TinyPortal © 2005-2018