Forum > Unix

compile pascal source on Linux by FPC ?

<< < (3/3)

Roland57:
Thank you Fred!

@tissatussa

Some time ago I made a Linux-compatible version of Booot 4.15. If you are interested, you can find it here. I think it behaves the same as the original.

I also tried with Booot 6 and succeeded to make a working version, but with wild modifications, so I prefer not to distribute it.

P.-S. There is another very strong Pascal chess program that I ported to Linux: Open Critter. But there are still things to fix. It crashes sometimes.

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Fred vS on August 28, 2022, 03:10:38 pm ---Try to compile after adding this at begin of unit ( after: unit uMagic; )

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---{$mode delphi} {$h+}
--- End quote ---

Please note that {$H+} is not required for mode Delphi as that is enabled by default when that mode is selected (for a very long time already).

Fred vS:

--- Quote from: PascalDragon on August 28, 2022, 05:30:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fred vS on August 28, 2022, 03:10:38 pm ---Try to compile after adding this at begin of unit ( after: unit uMagic; )

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---{$mode delphi} {$h+}
--- End quote ---

Please note that {$H+} is not required for mode Delphi as that is enabled by default when that mode is selected (for a very long time already).

--- End quote ---

Ha, ok, thanks for the tip.  ;)

(Please note too that it is a very, very long time already that I did not use that mode.  :-X)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version