Forum > Other OS

[Solved] Cannot build cross compiler from Linux x64 to FreeBSD i386

(1/2) > >>

AlexTP:

--- Quote ---The project uses target OS=freebsd and CPU=i386.
The system.ppu for this target was not found in the FPC binary directories.
Make sure fpc is installed correctly for this target and the fpc.cfg contains the right directories.
--- End quote ---

This is shown by IDE now, after I updraded FPC to 'fixes' (3.2.3) and did "Update all cross compilers" in fpcUpDeluxe.

Log

--- Quote ---Fpcupdeluxe: FPC cross-builder: Building compiler for freebsd-i386.
fpcupdeluxe: WARNING: Skipping cross-compiler clean step: compiler seems to be up to date !!
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPC i386-freebsd cross-builder: Detected source version FPC (source): 3.2.3
fpcupdeluxe: info: FPC i386-freebsd cross-builder: Using compiler with version: 3.2.3
fpcupdeluxe: WARNING: Skipping cross-compiler build step: compiler seems to be up to date !!
fpcupdeluxe: Start of compile error summary.
unxfunc.inc(54,15) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "FpPipe"
oscdeclh.inc(53,15) Error: Found declaration: FpPipe(var TFilDes):LongInt; CDecl;
unix.pp(1247) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
oscdeclh.inc(53,15) Error: Found declaration: FpPipe(var TFilDes):LongInt; CDecl;
Fatal: Compilation aborted
unix.pp(1247) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
fpcupdeluxe: ERROR: FPCCrossInstaller (BuildModuleCustom: FPC): Running cross compiler fpc /usr/bin/make for i386-freebsd failed with an error code.
fpcupdeluxe: Done !!
Failure during update of cross-compiler !!

--- End quote ---

abouchez:
I guess your issue request at https://github.com/LongDirtyAnimAlf/fpcupdeluxe/issues/532 is a better place to get a response than a new thread here.

Also note that there is a fpcupdeluxe thread in this forum at https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,27211.0.html

marcov:
If you use non standard options like -dFPC_USE_LIBC please annotate it with your error message.

Current recommended way is to bootstrap 3.2.2 -> Fixes once with -dFPC_USE_LIBC and then once without, yielding a native syscall version again.

marcov:
Try again with f341baeaa783fff4b50cec8757e3b7a85837bfd7 from main applied.

If it works, I'll merge it back to fixes.

AlexTP:
@marcov
Yes, it works. Thanks for your constant support!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version