Forum > Networking and Web Programming

InitSSLInterface(Const aSSLName... only in trunk? how to accomplish in non trnk

(1/1)

Josh:
Hi

I use the initsslinterface function of the unit openssl to select the location and name of the .dlls file ie

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---if not InitSSLInterface(dllfolder+'ssleay32',dllfolder+'libeay32') then // display error
however in fixes and stable this function is not defined.

The header of the unit has no reference to this being a new function..

How can this be accomplished in non Trunk version?

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---function IsSSLloaded: Boolean;function InitSSLInterface: Boolean; overload;function DestroySSLInterface: Boolean; // compatibility with old versions.function Islibealoaded: Boolean; deprecated;function InitSSLInterface(AVerboseLoading: Boolean): Boolean ; overload; deprecated;function InitSSLEAInterface(AVerboseLoading: Boolean): Boolean; deprecated;function InitLibeaInterface(AVerboseLoading: Boolean = false): Boolean; deprecated;function DestroySSLEAInterface: Boolean; deprecated;function DestroyLibeaInterface: Boolean; deprecated;                                         
in trunk it is defined

--- Code: Pascal  [+][-]window.onload = function(){var x1 = document.getElementById("main_content_section"); if (x1) { var x = document.getElementsByClassName("geshi");for (var i = 0; i < x.length; i++) { x[i].style.maxHeight='none'; x[i].style.height = Math.min(x[i].clientHeight+15,306)+'px'; x[i].style.resize = "vertical";}};} ---function IsSSLloaded: Boolean;function InitSSLInterface(Const aSSLName, acryptoName : String) : Boolean; overload;function InitSSLInterface: Boolean; overload;function DestroySSLInterface: Boolean; // compatibility with old versions.function Islibealoaded: Boolean; deprecated;function InitSSLInterface(AVerboseLoading: Boolean): Boolean ; overload; deprecated;function InitSSLEAInterface(AVerboseLoading: Boolean): Boolean; deprecated;function InitLibeaInterface(AVerboseLoading: Boolean = false): Boolean; deprecated;function DestroySSLEAInterface: Boolean; deprecated;function DestroyLibeaInterface: Boolean; deprecated;                                  
Is this a new change

PascalDragon:

--- Quote from: Josh on August 18, 2022, 05:15:46 pm ---The header of the unit has no reference to this being a new function..
--- End quote ---

Changes are not documented inside the units themselves (and any such that exist are simply legacy remnants). The revision log of the version control system is the documentation for that.

--- Quote from: Josh on August 18, 2022, 05:15:46 pm ---How can this be accomplished in non Trunk version?
--- End quote ---

You can't. That's why it was added after all.

--- Quote from: Josh on August 18, 2022, 05:15:46 pm ---Is this a new change

--- End quote ---

Yes, this was added in October '21. Maybe I'll trigger a merge of that to 3.2.3...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version